Crux launches feeder to £1.5bn flagship fund

Crux Asset Management is launching a feeder fund on May 15 to complement its flagship £1.5bn European Special Situations fund.

Crux launches feeder to £1.5bn flagship fund


The boutique manager confirmed Wednesday it had received approval from the Luxembourg regulatory authority to launch a new Ucits fund, the Crux Global Fund, and a sub fund, the Crux European Special Situations Feeder.

The feeder fund will have an offer period from 2 May to 12 May and is registered for sale in Luxembourg, Switzerland, France, the UK and Spain.

The Crux Global Fund will invest almost exclusively in the Richard Pease and James Milne co-managed vehicle that the duo first established while at Henderson Global Investors.

At least 85% of the new fund  invested in shares of the European Special Situations fund. The remaining 15% of the fund can be invested in liquid assets like cash.  

“This launch offers our existing and new clients within Europe an opportunity to invest in a fund which has a proven investment process and track record,” explained Crux distribution director Mark Little. 

“The move is in line with our long-term strategy of broadening our distribution channels in the UK and across Europe which, we believe, have considerable growth potential for our business.”


Latest Stories