LGBT Great’s #50for50 campaign marks 50 years since the Stonewall movement and has seen pledges of support come from across the sector.
The financial services representative organisation unveiled the first five names last month:
- Simon Haslam, group chief financial officer and board member of Fidelity International;
- Laura Mason, chief executive of Legal and General Retirement Institutional;
- Penny Biggs, executive vice-president of Northern Trust;
- Peter Harrison, chief executive of Schroders;
- Andrea Rossi, chief executive of Axa Investment Managers.
At noon, the full list of 50 executives will come out, representing some of the biggest companies in the industry.
Watch this space, to find out more.
Last Word is the exclusive industry media partner of LGBT Great.